We as the body of Christ, passionately live out our identity through the values we hold dear, using our buildings that are fit for God’s mission and outpouring love in the 21st century, to people, communities and the world of our time.
1. Enabling the Church to be places where ALL can discover and be confident in their identity as unique beloved children of God, who love God and are called to love all people and the world.
2. Being a place that also enables children and young people to discover and experience God and to be full members of our fellowship.
3. Welcoming challenged and disabled people for worship and functions.
4. Providing refreshments and hospitality in a safe and comfortable environment.
5. Enabling the church and its buildings to be at the heart of the community, and using the church as a place of celebration and activities for the wider community.
6. Responding to human need with acts of loving kindness
7. Striving to safeguard the integrity of creation to sustain and renew the earth.