Holy Trinity Queenborough
Holy Trinity Queenborough was built around 1367 and is unusual in that we know when work commenced on the building, who undertook the work and how much it cost. The church has a tower of six bells and the view from the tower is greatly admired.
Minster Abbey, or to give it it's full name, The Abbey Church of the Blessed Virgin Mary and Saint Sexburgha, is a Grade 1 listed building and National Monument which was founded in 664AD by Queen Sexburga.
Holy Trinity Sheerness
Holy Trinity Sheerness was one of twenty churches built in the ten year period between 1832 and 1841. It was built on land donated by Sir Edward Banks with the foundation stone laid on 1st September 1835. Dedicated by the then Archbishop of Canterbury, Archbishop Howley, on 30th August 1836; it was initially a chapel of ease for Minster Abbey and only became parochial in 1873.